We have many applications to check and will only accept them if
(1) all the questions on the form are
(2) the form is signed by an authorised officer of the group and
(3) we receive the necessary
documents attached to the form. Use this checklist to make sure you are sending us a correctly and fully completed application.
- All questions have been answered. Referring to another document is not
- The grant requested is a specific amount based on current costs.
- The form is signed by an officer of the group.
- You are submitting your application
before the relevant closing date.
- You have kept a copy of the application form for reference.
- You have enclosed a copy of your most recent audited accounts, or
you are a new group, a statement of your estimated income and spending.
should now be complete. Send it to the Clerk to the Council at Smith's Wood Parish Council, c/o Smith's
Wood Primary Academy, Burton's Way, Smith's Wood, Solihull, B36 0SZ. If you have any problems with making your
application you can get advice from the Clerk to the Council, Tel: 0121 770 8846, Fax: 0121 770 8846 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Incorrect or incomplete applications may be rejected.